The Heartstart HS1 First Aid Defibrillator
Now everyone can save a life. It gives you the confidence in knowing that you can save a life even before help arrives. Designed for use by everyone, at any time, at any location.
Defibrillation saves life. Our mission is to improve everyone's chances of survival in the UK.
The HeartStart HS1 is...
Fast to learn
So simple to operate that a first aider with minimal training can potentially save the life of a co-worker, friend or member of the family or public. Proven short training course teaching
- Use of the HS1
- Made possible by the innovative voice prompts which include CPR and reminders to send for the ambulance
Easy to use
Calming natural voice instructions coach the first aider through the steps of first aid defibrillation and CPR.
- The prompts keep pace with you
- The HS1 is unique in being able to give prompts that ‘sense’ what you are doing and guides you through the process of using the AED without confusion.
- The pads cartridge means that there is no chance of them becoming disconnected
Comprehensive automatic self-tests check all the HeartStart’s vital functions on a daily, weekly and monthly schedule, so as to ensure that HeartStart is always ready for emergency life saving.
- 4-year battery life when installed
- 5-year no-quibble warranty
- Install & forget principle
- Visual inspection of status light is all that is required to confirm the HS1 is ready for use
- No routine maintenance/calibration
- Rigorous self test regime
- Daily, weekly & monthly tests
- Battery capacity included in test
- Pad capabilities also tested
- Combined audible & visual alarm if the self test detects a problem
- Over 350,000 HeartStart AEDs in use worldwide
- The only AED to receive International Guidelines endorsement for its waveform
- So safe the HS1 is the only AED licensed for use on the unresponsive casualty
- Licensed for use on children and adults
- Child pad cartridge available for those under 8 years.
Helps the user take control with easy-to-follow instructions with a clear and confident voice.