Regulatory Reform (Fire & Safety) Order, is now is force. Although there will be a change in the law the carrying out of a fire risk assessment will still remain. This means if you are an employer you must ensure that a fire risk assessment, regardless of the size of your workplace, is carried out.
The change in the law will mean that Fire Certificates will no longer be issued. Employers will become solely responsible for fire safety within their workplace.
Call us for a competitive quote today
Fire Awareness & Fire Marshall Training
- Fire Legislation
- Common Causes of Fire
- Safety Features Within Buildings
- Fire Risk Assessment (as a Fire Warden Role)
- What to do in Case of Fire
- Safe Evacuation of Premises
- Action at Assembly Points