All rights and copyright used in the myosotis.org.uk website are owned or licensed by Myosotis.
In accessing the Myosotis webpages, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the Myosotis website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of the Myosotis website without the prior written permission of Myosotis or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Our aim is to make it as easy as possible to learn First Aid and related subjects with Myosotis. The following conditions are therefore intended to be as simple as possible to meet your training needs.
Guidelines to Candidates/Employers
The duties of a First Aider can be physically demanding. It is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that candidates are free from any condition which would affect their capability and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study. (We welcome candidates with disabilities for training but it remains their employer’s responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately supported in their workplace.)
Terms of booking
- Bookings may be made by email, via the Myosotis Website, fax, letter or telephone. Telephone bookings must be confirmed by email on request.
- All training courses will be confirmed by email.
- Confirmation of a booking is binding.
- Any changes to training times must be notified within 7 days prior to training.
- Any changes to delegate numbers must be notified within 7 days prior to training.
- If a delegate arrives late for a course or is absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept them for training if we feel they will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. (To conform with Health & Safety Executive requirements for Statutory Certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.)
- On the rare occasion of unforeseen circumstances Myosotis may find it necessary to cancel a course. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and the offer of a free transfer to another course date or a full refund of fees paid.
- To be eligible to attend a two day re-qualification Course, candidates must be in possession of a valid First Aid at Work Certificate issued by an HSE approved provider which is “in date” within 28 days of the Re-qualification course.
Terms of Cancellation
If you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- Training cancelled with no less than 28 days notice, fully refundable
- Training cancelled with no less than 21 days notice, 50% refundable
- Training cancelled with less than 14 days notice, no refund shall be given
- If a delegate does not attend a course and has not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
Terms of payment.
- All payments will be made within 14 days of receipt of invoice or in advance with your booking
- Payments should be made payable to 'Myosotis'
- All payments should be made via BAC's where possible
- Prompt payment will ensure certificates are issued on completion of training
- All training will be conducted at the client's premises (onsite) unless stated otherwise.
- Training areas/rooms shall be clean and conducive to practical training methods.
- Floor surfaces will be clean and allow for practical exercises and demonstrations.
- Training areas/rooms must be large enough to facilitate confirmed delegate numbers.
- All training media will be supplied by Myosotis unless stated otherwise.
Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Myosotis reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. In addition you must:
- use the site for information purposes only, for reproduction for personal use only and not for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain.
- notify and seek the approval of Myosotis to any intended links to the website prior to making such links.
- not copy, store in a retrieval system or transmit in any form or by any means any part of the website to any third party without the written permission of Myosotis.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Myosotis are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Myosotis be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence except in the case of personal injury or death caused by Myosotis.
- Myosotis does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Myosotis. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Myosotis to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Myosotis). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- The website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Myosotis. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Myosotis does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Myosotis inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on the third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by such websites.
- Whilst Myosotis makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses. Therefore, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
- Myosotis reserves the right to vary any event registration fees and the prices of any goods or services listed without notice. All event registrations and orders for goods and services are subject to availability and Myosotis reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration and to refuse to supply and goods or services to any individual.
- Although the website uses encryption security software in areas where on-line payment details are accepted, the security of information and payments transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by Myosotis or its agents.
- Myosotis shall not be held to be in breach of its obligations hereunder nor liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you or any third party due to any clause beyond its reasonable control.
MYOSOTIS TRAINING LIMITED IS A REGISTERED COMPANY IN ENGLAND AND WALES NO:6125605
VAT NO: 837713607, REGISTERED OFFICE MYOSOTIS HOUSE, PO BOX 703, REDHILL RH1 9DZ